Product designer Rasmus Fannemel gives a brief introduction to the use of the product.
Do you want more information?
SEE THE user manual HERE!
// Frequently asked questions about Hunting Gloves:
The product will not turn on, what do I do?
- Make sure the battery is fully charged (Illuminates green light on charger).
- Make sure that the plug in the product is connected to the battery and that it is properly seated.
- Hold down the button for at least 5 seconds.
How do I clean the product?
Use a cloth with lukewarm water. Wipe the product. The product should not be inverted. Hang the product to dry at room temperature.
How long do the batteries last?
A fully charged battery lasts for 2 – 5 hours, depending on the heat level used.
Do the gloves have a battery indicator?
No, unfortunately, we do not have a battery indicator on the gloves.
Is there a heating element in the fingers of the glove?
Yes, the heating elements extend to the fingertips.
Are the batteries affected by cold?
Yes, Lithium-ion batteries are affected by the cold. If the batteries are exposed to cold climates, for example, if you have them in your backpack on a trip, it can affect the battery life.
Where are the gloves produced?
The gloves are made in Shenzhen, China, by a factory specializing in gloves.
Can the heating wires break?
The heating wires (carbon wires) in our hashes have undergone complex tests. The chance of these breaking during everyday use is minimal.
Is there a guarantee on gloves and batteries?
Yes, we at Heat Experience have a two-year warranty on all our products. If something should happen to your product, you will get a new product or your money back if we do not have a new product available.
Are the gloves waterproof?
The outer materials of the gloves have a water-repellent and breathable membrane. They are not waterproof. They are not waterproof because it affects breathability, which is very important when heat is added inside the gloves and avoid clamminess.
- Choose between 3 different heat levels
- Up to 5 hours battery life
- 2x rechargeable 7.4V 2200 mAh li-ion polymer battery
- Charging time: 4 hours in a socket
- Charging time: 2.5 hours with car charger (optional)
- Shaped design.
- The heating element that extends to the fingertips
- Durable and weather-resistant materials.
- Touch finger for use with smartphone and tablet.
- Detachable shooting finger with magnetic attachment.
- Water-repellent and breathable membrane.
// Didn’t you find the answer to your question?
CONTACT US HERE!