Product designer Rasmus Fannemel gives a brief introduction to the use of the product.
Do you want more information?SEE THE user manual HERE!
// Frequently asked questions about heated vests:
The product will not turn on, what do I do?
- Make sure the battery is fully charged (Illuminates green light on charger)
- Make sure that the plug in the product is connected to the battery and that it is properly seated.
- Hold down the button for at least 5 seconds.
What is the difference between a hunting vest and a regular vest?
The hunting vest has another “Fit”.
– It is a longer fit.
– It has more stretch in the sides.
– It has a slightly stronger outer fabric.
– It has its own pockets adapted for hunting (GPS / Radio).
– It has a magnetic flap that covers the light from the button.
These are mostly the differences. There is the same heating system in both products and they have the same amount of insulation (80g Thinsulate).
What happens if something is wrong with the product?
With us, you have a two-year guarantee on all products. Should something happen, we repair or replace the product. We also sell separate batteries for the warm vests, so if the battery is widely used and ripe for replacement, you can buy a new battery for your vest.
Can the heated vest withstand getting wet?
Yes, there is no danger if the vest gets wet. We do not recommend using the vest if the battery is exposed to water. If the weather is bad, we still recommend wearing the vest under a waterproof jacket.
Can the product be washed in a washing machine?
Yes, the product can be washed in a washing machine. Remember to remove the battery and close all zippers. We recommend 30 ° fine wash. Follow the washing instructions in the garment. Make sure the plug in the product is dry before connecting the battery.
How long does it take to charge the batteries?
If you use the included wall charger, the battery in the vest and soles is charged from empty to full in approx. 4 hours.
What happens to the battery if it is exposed to cold?
Li-ion batteries drain faster if stored in a cold environment. We have placed the battery inside the vest and close to the body so that it is not exposed to severe cold during use. In this way, the battery life lasts as normal, even when it is very cold outside.
How do you experience the fit of the vest?
We have used a European size guide which means that sizes are perceived as normal. If you use size medium from other Norwegian suppliers of outdoor clothing, we recommend size M / L. If the vest does not fit, it can be exchanged for another size, but you must cover shipping costs yourself.
How long does the heat last?
Heat Experience heating vest has 3 different heat levels, the lowest level is most used and keeps the heat for 10 hours with a fully charged battery. We recommend using the highest level only for short periods to dry the innermost layer or raise the body temperature, this level level warms for 5 hours. Perceived usage time is often longer than 10 hours as you generally do not use the heat when you are active.
- Sewn-in heating threads made of carbon fiber
- Choose between 3 different heat levels
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Can be washed in a washing machine
- Rechargeable 7.4V 6000 mAh li-ion polymer battery
- Charging time: 4 hours in socket
- Weight vest: 400 – 500 grams, battery weight: approx. 200 grams
- Thinsulate Insulation ®
- Breathable «mesh» in the sides
- DVR treated outer materials (water repellent)
- YKK zippers
// Didn’t you find the answer to your question?CONTACT US HERE!