Product designer Rasmus Fannemel gives a brief introduction to the use of the product.
Do you want more information?SEE THE user manual HERE!
// Frequently asked questions about APP Controlled Insoles:
Do you have problems with your insole?
Test these steps:
- Disconnect the soles of the APP.
- Delete APP
- Download and install the latest version of the APP
- Reconnect the soles
- Test the soles
Did it not work? Try resetting the sole:
- Charge the insole for about 20 minutes
- Disconnect quickly and connect the charging cable. This should reset the sole. If successful, the flashing light should stop, and the red light should illuminate as when normally charging.
If it does not work the first time, try repeating step 2 a couple of times.
How long do the batteries in the insoles last?
A fully charged battery lasts for 3 – 7 hours, depending on the heat level used.
Do you experience shorter life on the soles?
Test the service life by doing the following:
- Fully charge the soles
- Turn them on using the button on the side
- Put them on the red level
- Set a timer of 30 min
- Put them at room temperature
- After 30 min check if they are still on and lit red. Feel if you feel physical heat from the sole of the tip.
- Set a timer of 2h30min.
- Check if they are still on and lit red. Feel if you feel physical heat from the sole of the tip.
Are the batteries affected by cold?
Yes, Lithium-ion batteries are affected by the cold. If the soles are left in the cold (e.g., if you do not use the shoes and put them away outside), it can affect the battery life.
Do the soles fit in all types of shoes?
The soles take up little space but fit most casual shoes. It is an advantage if the original sole in the shoes can be removed.
Where are the soles produced?
The soles are manufactured in Shenzhen, China, by a factory that specializes in insoles.
Can the heating wires break?
The heating wires (carbon wires) in our soles have undergone 1 million bends. The chance of these breaking during everyday use is therefore minimal. On the other hand, the soles should not bend over 90 degrees, so be careful when placing the soles in the shoes.
Is there a guarantee on insoles and batteries?
Yes, Heat Experience has a two-year warranty on insoles and batteries. If something should happen to your product, you will get a new product or your money back if we do not have a new product available. The heating soles can withstand getting wet, but not soaking wet. If they get soaked, unscrew them and dry them before using them again.
Are the soles waterproof?
The heating soles can withstand getting wet, but not soaking wet. If they get soaked, you should unscrew them and dry them before using them again.
- Select the exact heat level
- 3-7 hours battery life, depending on selected heat level and outdoor temperature
- Integrated battery in the sole
- Weight: 120 grams (per sole)
- Ergonomic design
- Operates with APP on the mobile phone
- Shock absorbing
- Charges with USB in the socket, power bank, or power outlet in the car.
- Thickness: 7mm heel – 14mm middle – 5mm toe
// Didn’t you find the answer to your question?CONTACT US HERE!