Product designer Rasmus Fannemel gives a brief introduction to the use of the product.
Do you want more information?SEE THE user manual HERE!
// Frequently asked questions about Warm Trousers:
The product will not turn on, what do I do?
- Make sure the battery is fully charged (Illuminates green light on charger).
- Ensure that the plug in the product is connected to the battery and properly seated.
- Hold down the button for at least 5 seconds.
What happens if something goes wrong with the product?
With us, you have a two-year guarantee on all products. Should something happen, we repair or replace the product. We also sell separate batteries for heating trousers, so if the battery is widely used and ripe for replacement, you can buy a new battery for your pants.
Where are the heating elements located?
The heating elements in the trousers are located at the top of the buttocks at the back and over the thighs at the front.
Can warm pants withstand getting wet?
Yes, there is no danger if the trousers get wet, the trousers can be washed in a washing machine if you remove the battery. If the trousers are wet, they will also dry themselves with the integrated heating system. In bad weather, we still recommend wearing the trousers under waterproof trousers.
How long does it take to charge the batteries?
If you use the included wall charger, the battery in the trousers is charged from empty to full in approx. 4 hours.
What happens to the battery if it is exposed to the cold?
Li-ion batteries drain faster if stored in a cold environment. We have placed the battery inside the pocket of the trousers and close to the body so that it is not exposed to severe cold during use. In this way, the battery life lasts as normal, even when it is freezing outside.
How are the sizes of the trousers experienced?
We have used a European size guide which means that sizes are perceived as normal. If you use size medium from other Norwegian suppliers of outdoor clothing, we recommend size M / L. If the trousers do not fit, they can be exchanged for another size, but you must cover shipping costs yourself.
How long does the heat last?
Heat Experience heating trousers have three different heat levels. The lowest level is most used and keeps the heat for 8 hours with a fully charged battery. We recommend using the highest level only for short periods to dry the innermost layer or raise the body temperature; this level warms for 4 hours. Perceived usage time is often longer than 8 hours as you generally do not use the heat when you are active.
- Carbon fiber heating element on the front of the thighs and behind the buttocks
- Choose between 3 different heat levels
- Shaped design
- Durable and flexible materials
- Soft waffle fleece lining
- Fully pulled zipper on both sides for easy on and off
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- It can be washed in a washing machine
- Rechargeable 7.4V 6000 mAh li-ion polymer battery
- Charging time: 4 hours in a socket
- Charging time: 2.5 hours with car charger (optional)
- YKK zippers
- It comes with 2 years warranty
// Didn’t you find the answer to your question?CONTACT US HERE!